Campus Cutie: Molly Sigel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Last week she was featured as a Her Campus Celebrity and now she’s a Her Campus Cutie. I present to you my big, Molly Sigel!

Name: Molly Sigel

Hometown: Oak Park, California

Year: Junior

Major: Human Development

Minor: Judaic Studies

Three Words to Describe Yourself: Happy, Optimistic, Positive

Dream Job: To help make the Jewish community more accessible to people with special needs and their families through the non-profit world

Favorite Binghamton Memory: Rocking out at the Hey Anna concert!

Hobbies: Finding the coolest and trendiest playlists on 8tracks.com

Clubs/Activities Involved In: Political Advocacy Chair for Bearcats for Israel and Religious Chair for Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi

Favorite Thing About Binghamton: The people!

Least Favorite Thing About Binghamton: Dining hall food..

Best advice anyone has ever given you: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” 

Samantha Wieder is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in English Rhetoric and minoring in Cinema. Heavily involved in campus, she's proud to be part of BTV, Binghamton's student run television station, as production manager on e-board. She's also a member of the Marketing Association, staff writer for Pipe Dream Release, and a sister of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. During the summer of 2014, she was an Editorial Intern at Long Island Pulse Magazine in Patchogue, NY and during the summer of 2015, she was a Marketing and Communications Intern at Hazon, a Jewish non-profit in the Financial District. She looks forward to interning at FOX 40 in Binghamton during the spring 2016 semester and to begin a career in New York City for post-grad life. She looks forward to another incredible year of writing for Her Campus!
Binghamton Contributor