Campus Celebrity: David Feldfogel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: David Feldfogel

Year: Freshman

Major: Business Administration

Hometown: Suffern, NY

Things You are Involved with on Campus: AEPI, tour guide and student ambassador 

Favorite place on campus: The Marketplace.  It is where I get to meet up with friends and relax after a busy day of classes.

What is your dream job? Being the CEO of a hospital because I would love to combine the medical field and business field together. 

What is your favorite drink from Jazzman’s? Hot hazelnut coffee

What your life motto? Live life to the fullest

What is your favorite restaurant in Binghamton? Social on State

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Morrocco. It is where my ancestors are from and the culture has always interested me. 

What is your favorite television show? Drake and Josh…haha

Elana is a Junior at Binghamton University. She is majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Consulting. She is originally from New Jersey. Some of her hobbies include traveling, cooking, reading, writing and playing tennis. On campus, she is involved with Hillel and volunteers at the Boys and Girls Club. She is looking forward to writing for Her Campus and hopes to amuse and provide advice for fellow Binghamton students.
Binghamton Contributor