Campus Celebrity: Alli Penfil

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Alli Penfil

Hometown: West Chester, Pennsylvania  

Year and Major: Junior, Political Science with a concentration in International Relations, minor in Judaic Studies

What are you involved with on campus? I’m the director of Koach, the conservative Jewish community on campus through Hillel, the cultural chair of Bearcats for Israel and the religious chair for Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi

What is your favorite emoji? I’m a big fan of the blushing smiley one. It works for all situations. I also like the on point one.

What is one of your favorite memories at Binghamton? Pledging my sorority is a big one. Also, when I came to Binghamton in the spring, everyone welcomed me with open arms.

What is your signature starbucks order? A chai tea latte with a shot of espresso, otherwise known as a dirty chai

Who is your celebrity crush? I love Beyonce and Bradley Cooper.

What is your favorite tv show/what are you currently watching on Netflix? I just finished Fuller House. My favorite show of all time is Gilmore Girls.

What is something most people don’t know about you? I like to scuba dive and I sewed myself a t-shirt blanket. I’m very proud of it.

What was the last thing that made you laugh? Something my friend Michelle said.

What is one thing you can’t live without? My friends and family, my roommate Jamie

What is your life motto? Everything happens for a reason.

Binghamton Contributor