Campus Celeb: Hannah Gianninoto

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Year and Class: Sophomore, Class of 2016

Hometown: Upper Saddle River, NJ

Major/Minor: English/History

Residence: Dickinson-Johnson Hall

Favorite Foods: Mac & Cheese, Sushi and Chocolate

Favorite TV shows: The list goes on and on: The Vampire Diaries, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, True Blood, How I Met Your Mother, The Newsroom, Gilmore Girls, House of Cards, Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, Breaking Bad.

Celebrity Crushes: Drake, Ian Somerhalder, Ian Harding, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Favorite Music: Basically everything! From Taylor Swift to Drake and Hoodie Allen to Counting Crows and Blake Shelton

Hobbies/interests: Reading, writing, hiking, but most of all good food and good friends!

Favorite Quote: “Its been a long December and there’s reason to believe that maybe this year will be better than the last”-Counting Crows. I like to believe that no matter how bad things seem, there’s always the possibility of them getting better, that there’s always hope.

Weird Fact: I LOVE airports. They make me so happy because they represent adventures and traveling somewhere new and amazing. Also the moving sidewalks are ridiculously fun.

She was the Binghamton University Campus Correspondent Spring 2015-Spring 2016. She started writing for Her Campus second semester Freshman year and has loved it ever since! She is now a Binghamton University graduate with a degree in English and minor in History. She is an enthusiastic writer and reader, obsessed with social media, traveling, and ending misogyny. Her two great loves are Harry Potter marathons and sampling cheese. She is excited by the prospect of new challenges and can't wait to dive in and get her hands dirty.
Binghamton Contributor