Campus Celeb: Adiel Keren Schmidt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Adiel Keren Schmidt

Year and Major: Senior, Double Major in Economics and English

What are you involved in on campus? Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi, Campus Call Center, Chabad

What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower? Anything from Broadway or Disney

Cats or dogs? Dogs because cats freak me out because they are too quiet.

What your favorite breakfast food? Ezekial toast with almond butter, raspberries, and chia seeds 

If you had a superpower what would it be? Flight

What’s your favorite thing about winter? I like wearing scarves and sweaters, also I like snow. 

What’s your biggest pet peeve? Flaky people

If you were a guy for one day, what would you do? Drink beer with the guys, pretend to like football, bro out… I don’t want to be a boy!

What’s your Starbucks order? Chai tea latte with skim

Who’s your celebrity crush? Joseph Gordon Levitt

What’s your favorite song? “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra 

If you could only wear one article of clothing for the rest of your life, what would you wear?  A really comfy T-shirt dress

What’s a fun fact about yourself? I’ve run three half marathons!

What’s your life motto? You do you. 

Deena Abramson is a Senior at Binghamton University studying Psychology and Health and Wellness Studies.  She is originally from Lexington, Massachusetts.  She is currently the President of her sorority, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi, and is so grateful for her Sigma sisters, many of whom are also Her Campus writers!  Some of her hobbies include: running (she has run two half marathons this year!), hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, cooking healthy meals, playing word games, and of course writing for Her Campus!   She hopes that her articles both entertain and inspire her peers both at Binghamton and in the national Her Campus community.  
Binghamton Contributor