This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Some of the best shows that you should watch are no longer on the air, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t watch and fall in love with them! Here are 5 of the best shows that can start watching now!

1.) One Tree Hill: If you are looking for a teen drama to watch, you must start watching One Tree Hill! The show has nine amazing seasons filled with romance, drama, and suspense. The show is about a group of teenagers intertwined in complicated relationships. All the different kinds of characters is what makes this show incredible. You will fall in love with each and every character and learn great life lessons from every episode. Best of all, its on Netflix so no excuses not to watch!

2.) Friends: If you are looking for a funny and entertaining show to watch when you need your comedy fix, Friends is perfect. It is the perfect show to watch after a long day in order to wind down and just relax. There are 10 seasons so plenty of great episodes to enjoy.

3.) Lost: If you are into intense, mysterious, and suspenseful shows, Lost is for you. It is about a group of survivors from a plane crash and how they cope with their situation. This show is great is you like shows that make you think and keep you on the edge of your seat. This show is insanely addicting, I would suggest starting it over a break or when you have a lot of time to kill.

4.) Gilmore Girls: Gilmore Girls is a great family drama that will warm your heart every episode. It is about a mother daughter relationship and all the drama that surrounds their lives.

5.) Boy Meets World: Watch this show if you want to relive your childhood. This show from the 90’s will make you think about the good old days. The show surrounds a typical American family and the laughs, cries, and drama that surround their lives. You will also learn great life lessons from the lives of the characters. Lucky for you there is a spinoff coming in 2014 called Girls Meets World! So make sure you watch Boy Meets World so you can get excited for the new show!

Sharon Smilovich is a sophomore at Binghamton University. She is from Great Neck, NY. She is very excited to join the Her Campus team, as this is her first opportunity to express herself through writing.
Binghamton Contributor