5 Celeb Couples We Hope Never Head to Splitzville

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

With the recent divorce of power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, celebrity couple breakups are something we have become desensitized too. As soon as a celebrity couple is first spotted holding hands in public or attending one another’s concert, commenters betting how many months they will last aren’t too far behind. However, some celebrity couples have seemed to survive the test of time and are still going strong. Hopefully, there never comes the day where we see a breakup or divorce announcement for these following dynamic duos.

1. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

When Blake Lively broke up with former Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley over 6 years ago, my 14-year-old heart thought it would never recover. However, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have been together since July 2011 and have been garnering public adoration ever since. This down to earth couple always seems to be laughing and having so much fun whether they are spotted together on the red carpet. It is also so respectful how they have managed to keep their daughter, James, entirely out of the spotlight.

2. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

Even though it took a while for the high school musical generation to get over the break up “Zanessa,” this pairing proves that everything truly does happen for a reason. These two have seemingly been going strong since 2011 just like the couple above. They are one of the trendiest couples in Hollywood, always bringing their A game whether it’s a set at Coachella or just a trip to the grocery store. Most importantly, in every picture taken of them they look as smitten as they did when they first got together.

3. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt

Whether you want John for yourself or are a Jim and Pam superfan, this relationship could be a hard one to swallow for some. However, once you look past those petty minor details, there’s so much to love about this couple. Recently, John was caught gushing about how he was the largest fan of Blunt’s movie “Devil Wears Prada” and even was embarrassed to bring it up to her first (http://time.com/4464292/john-krasinski-devil-wears-prada-emily-blunt/) You could tell by the way they talk about each other their love and respect they have for one another, and news sources have just been reported this weekend that they recently relocated to a beautiful Brooklyn Townhouse!

4. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka

Neil and David have been stealing our hearts for years as they both are always swooning about each other and supporting each other’s work. These two also seem to be incredible parents to their adorable twin children, and are always posting pictures of the other spouse with the twins gushing about their parenting skills. They also absolutely kill the Halloween costume every single year and I can’t wait to see what they pull out this season!

5.  Kate Middleton and Prince William

Alright, celebrity couple might be a bit of an understatement. These two are legitimate royalty but how could I leave them off a list of cutest famous couples? These are two are the definition of poise and grace and their story of how they met at a university fashion show is a true inspiration to all of those who have fantasized about meeting our celebrity crushes and falling in love. And who can forget the incredible hype surrounding their beautiful Royal Wedding?

My name is Stephanie and I am a junior majoring in psychology and minoring in education!
Binghamton Contributor