Mr. Campus Freshman: Mark Alshak

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Mark Alshak
Age: 18
Hometown: Beverly Hills, CA

Her Campus: Where do you see yourself post-grad?
Mark Alshak: Post grad, I see myself in medical school hopefully living with the girl I’m going to marry as she pursues whatever makes her happy. 

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
MA: Humor. If a girl can make me laugh, then she instantly becomes so sexy to me. Eyes and smile. A girl with nice eyes and a good smile will melt my heart. 

HC: What’s your favorite childhood memory?
MA: My favorite childhood memory is laying on my grandma’s lap while she scratched my back.

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?
MA: Going to the beach late at night and having adventures that you aren’t supposed to have. 

HC: What extracurriculars are you involved?
MA: I write for a magazine because I love to write. Also, I play video games. 

HC: What’s your favorite part about college so far?
MA: Being able to live with my friends and being around them at all times. And sleeping. 

HC: What’s the last song you played on your iPod?
MA: And We Danced”- Macklemore 

HC: What’s your favorite pick up line?
MA: Does anyone still use pick-up lines, anymore? 

HC: What’s your favorite place to eat around Berkeley?
MA: Berkeley Sushi house. Sushi is heaven. 

HC: If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
MA: Time control. I would rewind and pause time as I pleased and do everything that I wanted to do. And more.

Vote for Mark as Mr. UC Berkeley Campus Freshman here

Aleyni Cerezo

UC Berkeley

Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.