Mr. Campus Freshman: Jason Gibson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Jason Gibson
Age: 19
Hometown: Los Angeles, Ca

Her Campus: Where do you see yourself post-grad?
Jason Gibson: If not in the NFL, I see myself being a physical therapist or somewhere in the media for sports.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
JG: I want my girl to be smart, good looking, knows how to have fun and supportive.

HC: What’s your favorite childhood memory?
JG: My favorite childhood memory was watching my sister being born. The sad thing is I fainted but it was funny. lol

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?
JG: Eating the perfect dinner on top of the highest roof in San Francisco while overlooking the Bay would be the perfect date for me.

HC: What Extra Curriculars are you involved with?
JG: I’m on the varsity football team here and I play Linebacker.

HC: What’s your favorite part about college so far?
JG: Meeting new people every day and partying is my favorite.

HC: What’s the last song you played on your ipod?
JG: The last song I listened to on my ipod was Drake, Lil Wayne and Tyga- The Motto

HC: What’s your favorite pick up line?
JG: I haven’t used a pick up line since middle school but it was, “Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.”

HC: Where’s your favorite place to eat in Berkeley?
JG: I haven’t been here that long to explore so right now its Steve’s Korean BBQ. That BBQ chicken and Beef is too bomb.

HC: If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
JG: If I could have a super power I would want to be able to heal a broken heart because so many girls have one now-a-days.

Vote for Jason Gibson as Mr. UC Berkeley Campus Freshman here!

Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.