Mr. Campus Freshman: Ben Kaiser

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Ben Kaiser
Age: 18
Hometown: Modesto, CA

Her Campus: Where do you see yourself post-grad?
Ben Kaiser: After I graduate, I think it would be really fun to work at Wall street in New York

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
BK: So in a girl, she has to be able to make me laugh, know that my favorite snack is pretzel goldfish, and have to like cats (just like me lol)

HC: What’s your favorite childhood memory?
BK: When I was a little kid, my grammar school had a sand castle contest

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?
BK: I think a perfect date would be to get a pizza from Cheese Board for dinner and eat it at the Big C at night, while watching the city lights.

HC: What extra curriculars are you involved with?
BK: I’m really involved with pledging Sigma Nu at the moment

HC: What’s your favorite part about college so far?
BK: I think my favorite part about college would be relaxing on the floor lounge with my floor friends

HC: What’s the last song you played on your ipod?
BK: The last song that I played on my Ipod is “Head Em Say” by Kanye West

HC: What’s your favorite pick up line?
BK: My favorite “pick up line” is to have a packet of sugar, and drop it by the girl’s feet, and say “Hi, I think you dropped your name tag”

HC: Where’s your favorite place to eat in Berkeley? 
BK: Crossroads!

HC: If you could have one supoer power, what would it be and why?
BK: To be able to get an A+ in my economics class because it’s really hard!

Vote for Ben Kaiser as Mr. UC Berkeley Campus Freshman here

Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.