Style > Beauty

You NEED to Try SunBum’s Revitalizing Hair Mask

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The fall is the perfect time to pay extra attention to your skin and hair. With all the dry air and sickness going around, it can be easy to let your haircare and skincare needs fall on the backburner. But SunBum has you covered!

I recently tried SunBum’s Revitalizing Hair Mask and I loved it.

Their Revitalizing Hair Mask is a deep conditioning hair mask with both coconut and sunflower seed oil with banana pulp and peel added in to give it an amazing scent. These hair masks vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, and safe for colored hair too!

This mask is meant to hydrate your hair will also making your hair look smoother and feel softer at the same time. All you have to do is wash your hair like normal, then apply the mask while your hair is wet. Then you can leave the mask in for between 3 to 15 minutes, depending on how deep of a conditioning you want. Afterwards, you just rinse the mask out and you’re done!

When I first used the Revitalizing Hair Mask, I found that it made my hair look so shiny after, and it looked a lot less dry. I also found that the hair mask packets were extremely generous – you could get at least two uses out of one of those! Plus, my hair smelt like bananas all day after using this mask (yum!)

The next time you go to Target or any other store, check out the hair and skincare section and make sure you pick up one of these hair masks – you won’t regret it.

Hi everyone! My name is Banmai Huynh and I am from Chelmsford, MA. I'm a Corporate Finance and Accounting major at Bentley University in Waltham, MA and I’m the President of our Her Campus Chapter. I joined Her Campus because I think it's a great creative outlet for college students. I like writing about my personal experiences, opinions, and recommendations! Thanks for reading!