My favorite celebrity friendship has to be that of the ultra-funny duo Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. While both are hilarious individually, the power of their friendship seems to be unstoppable. Here are some of the reasons why I love this comedic duo:
1. They love to laugh
2. Their political sketches on SNL were hilarious
3. They hosted the Golden Globes twice and each year was pretty amazing
4. They love each other
5. They know when to apologize
6. This moment with Neil Patrick Harris
7. They went through a questionable stage of life together
8. Tina loves to photobomb Amy
9. They like to have a good time together
10. Their friendship has stood the test of time
11. They like to make sure each other is at her best
12. They give pretty good high-fives
13. They’re honest
14. They look out for each other
15. They were great co-hosts of SNL’s Weekend Update
16. They were both involved in Mean Girls
They both starred in the film (Tina played Cady’s teacher while Amy played Regina’s mom) and Tina also wrote the screenplay.
We love you Amy and Tina!
Thank you for being amazing.