William and Kate Expecting the Next Royal Baby

There is already this universal competition about who the cutest baby is, and the race for it is getting pretty close between North West and Prince George, but will this next royal infant take the crown? Yes, that’s right. The style savvy Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again! The most idolized couple in the world, Kate Middleton and Prince William, both 32, already welcomed their first child last July, and the boy is stealing the world’s hearts one overall outfit at a time. So do we think Kate’s about to pop out another prince or will we finally see a new princess? We've even heard that Prince Charles, the soon to be royal infant’s grandfather, is in fact rooting for a girl as well. William’s father gave an interview to U.S. weekly saying, “No, it's wonderful. We are very happy. It's splendid, very exciting. I hope it will be a girl this time.” If it is a girl, we can only imagine the outfits that the princess would be sporting. Her royal hats alone would give even Suri Cruise a run for her money.