When in Doubt, Be Armed & Readi!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.
Hey Bentley collegiettes! Is your jewelry collection in need of an upgrade? Look no further than Armed & Readi, a rising jewelry company that maximizes style and minimizes price. From monogram necklaces to statement pieces to stackable bracelets, Armed & Readi is the go-to for collegiette essentials

Armed & Readi was founded by two recent Quinnipiac grads, who know exactly what trends college girls love. They hand-pick all of the pieces featured on the site for the original and trendy collegiette. Armed & Readi travels around college campuses for trunk shows, fundraising events, sisterhood events, and more! 

Ready for the best part? Her Campus Bentley is hosting an Armed & Readi trunk show on Wednesday, October 23 in Back Bay C. Be there at 6:30pm to see all of their amazing jewelry and the newest trends.

For a sneak peek, check out our favorite Armed & Readi pieces:

This statement necklace can dress any outfit up or down. Pair it with a crew-neck sweater and riding boots for a cute fall look!

[pagebreak]

We love this layered bracelet look—go for a nautical theme, or mix and match!

[pagebreak]

This is what we have to look forward to, Bentley collegiettes!

Can’t make it to the event, but want to shop anyway? All Her Campus readers get 15% off their next order at armedandreadi.com using the code HC2013.
Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).