What to Watch: Be a Professional Procrastinator

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This Week’s Professional Procrastinator: Connor Frol

Connor Frol is a Bentley sophomore who definitely prioritizes his Netflix watching time. His favorite place to succumb to this guilty pleasure is his bed. When asked his favorite Netflix watching snack, Connor answered “Xanax, just kidding White Cheddar Cheez- Its.” As a true Bentley guy with excellent time management, Connor is able to juggle his classes, his new internship, and his favorite Netflix shows.

As for his current Netflix obsession? Connor loves The Borgias. Set in Renaissance-era Italy, the show is about a notorious family who is on the quest for power. Their main strategies for this quest seem to be intimidation, murder, and other ethically questionable tactics. “I love the manipulation and how every action the characters take causes more damage in the long run” explains Connor.

If you took GB110: Legal and Ethical Environment of Business as a freshman at Bentley, you know that ethics are a very important thing. As very finance-savvy young business people, we all know how important it is to consider the long run when making decisions. But even if you don’t take anything educational out of this show, people in historical dramas tend to be very good looking and the costumes are always fun. So, as the stressful midterms roll around, I suggest taking a study break and traveling back in time to enjoy someone else’s life problems instead of thinking about your own.

Photo Credits:

https://www.google.com/search?q=borgias&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&t…

Marketing major at Bentley University with an LSM in Global Perspectives, Professional Chef if you like cereal, and Aspiring Globetrotter.
Bentley University