What the Color of your Stanley Says About You!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The information below is not factual; it is my interpretation of what your cup’s color says about you from my own experience. 

1. Navy Voyage – You eat, sleep, and breathe Bentley. You bleed blue and are always wearing Bentley merch while holding your tumbler. You are definitely dedicated to your schoolwork and WANT to be a successful student. You probably saw the cup and convinced yourself it was a necessary purchase via a process known as girl math. If you use the cup everyday its basically free and of course you will use it every day because it’s Bentley colors 
  1. Rose Quartz – You have the ultimate soft aesthetic. Your room is probably white and pastel color themed and is always clean. You never leave your room without being fully accessorized and you are one of those people who are super kind to everyone and who always has a smile on their face. You have a black north face backpack and always carry your cup in the side pocket. 
  1. Tigerlily – Hey little miss outdoorsy, the orange-red color of this Stanley goes along perfectly with your earthy-crunchy vibe. You love bright colors and are not ashamed to think what you want and be what you want. Part of the color choice was most likely because you knew it would be easy to spot! You are also super kind and take your cup everywhere you go,  
  1. Black – You are one of those people who actively hated on Stanley cups for soooo long until you finally gave into the urge and bought one. Even though you think it’s basic, you secretly really wanted one but did not want to be too obvious that you had one. You always have icy water and NEVER flaunt that you own a Stanley. You have a darker aesthetic consisting of mostly black OR you are one of the girlies who eat sleep and breathe Stanley tumblers and just wanted the black one for the collection.  
  1. Eucalyptus – PLANT MOMMY. You are a sweetheart. You are kind, joyful and love nature with your whole heart. Maybe you aren’t a plant mom now, but this color cup means you’re headed that way. You may have those framed pictures of plants framed on your wall with a super aesthetically pleasing room that is always clean. There is not a single scratch or dent in your tumbler even though you’ve been using it daily for months.  
  1. Camelia – You’re a Barbie girl, in your Barbie world. You were one of the first people to know when the hot pink cup dropped and were waiting at the door for the stores to open so you could get one of the cups. You cried when watching the Barbie movie and are a Swiftie. You are a feminist and an overall women’s activist.  
  1. Cream – Future soccer mom. If you have this color cup, you are one of those people who is wildly put together but also a complete mess at the same time. You never miss a deadline and are going to be cutting orange slices on a Sunday morning for your kids’ soccer game someday. 
My name is Sam Garrity and I currently attend Bentley University. I’m from Stoughton, MA and I love reading, trying new restaurants and coffee. My favorite drink to get is a blonde vanilla latte. I joined Her Campus because I think its a great creative outlet!