The Water Bottle to End All Water Bottles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

On Tuesday night, Bentley’s Students for Sustainable Business (SSB) is getting artsy and will be putting up a rather large water bottle-esque sculpture on the green space in between the library and Smith. This giant sculpture is representing a cause that many environmentalists are passionate about: the ban of the plastic water bottle. The sculpture will be filled with plastic bottles that members of SSB have collected from all over the Bentley campus. This will be a visual representation of the plastic waste that Bentley students are producing. There will also be facts about plastic water bottles displayed on the sculpture. The goal is to initiate a ban on the sale of plastic water bottles on the Bentley campus in the effort to make Bentley a more sustainable environment.

The sculpture is scheduled to go up this Tuesday night and will be up until finals are over. So, stop by on a study break to learn a little more about plastic waste, or just to admire the artwork!

Photot Source: https://www.banthebottle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ban-all-bottles-300×225.jpg

I am a sophomore at Bentley University studying Marketing. I enjoy late nights, good music, and being with friends!
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.