Two Things Every Dog Lover Needs in Their Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

1. UberPuppies

There has been a lot of buzz about a new Uber service called UberPuppies. If you’re a dog lover this is the news you’ve been waiting for. UberPuppies is a service where Uber will bring you puppies to play with for 15 minutes for 30 dollars. Having a bad day? Order some puppies. Uber is partnering with local shelters in “UberPuppies Zones” to deliver these puppies. Adoption applications will be available if 15 minutes just isn’t enough which is a great way to get dogs adopted. Go Uber! In the past Uber offered this service to promote the Puppy Bowl. For one day in ten cities you could enjoy puppies for 15 minutes. These cities included Phoenix, Baltimore, Cleveland, Los angles, and Seattle. It is unknown where UberPuppies Zones will be and when the service will be fully unveiled, but we are certainly excited at the possibility.

2. Buzzfeed’s “Dog A Day”

You can’t get UberPuppies at Bentley yet, but that will not hinder you from seeing dogs daily. You can sign up for Buzzfeed’s “Dog A Day” Newsletter and get cute dogs in your inbox daily. It’s something to look forward to each day and a great way to break up all the Bentley emails. You may not be able to pet these adorable dogs, but it’s a quick dose of much needed dog pics every day. Let’s face it, we all need something to brighten our days, even just for a second, as finals approach.

You can add yourself to the newsletter here

Sources of images:

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2015/01/28/852c9a12-294f-4f76-85fb-a3caa574a397/thumbnail/620×350/cf30bd4de0bc641d048537048d2e59fd/uber-puppy.jpg

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.