This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Trendy watches are everywhere this fall. When looking for the watch that is perfect for you, make sure your choice is:

·         Scratch-proof

·         Water-proof

·         Glow in the dark

·         Wrap-around

·         Not too expensive

·         Aligned with your jewelry style

·         Cute and stylish (of course!)

This week, I’ve been on the lookout for cool watches around campus and why students love them so much. Kelsey, ’14, calls her Michael Kors watch her “favorite accessory!” 

[pagebreak]

Charlotte, ’15, loves her Michael Kors watch because “The surface doesn’t scratch, the hands glow in the dark so I can tell the time at night, and it goes with anything- I can dress it up or down.” The larger hands on this watch are really stylish as well. 

[pagebreak]

Kristen, ’17, loves her Anne Klein watch because “It looks like a Fossil or Michael Kors but it’s half the price!” I love the way it looks with her adorable bracelets as well

[pagebreak]

Personally, I love my own watch because it wraps around twice, which you don’t see very often. The brown leather is also the same color as my boots that I wear all the time in the fall. They work together perfectly!

What kind of watch will you get this semester? Comment below about which collegiette’s watch is your favorite!

Bentley University Class of 2016
Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).