Transitioning from Summer to School in GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

We’ve been away from school for four months, and now it’s time to get back into the swing of things! Coming back to school can be a struggle, but here are some GIFs to help you get through the transition of summer to school.

1. When you realize school is starting tomorrow 

2. When your alarm goes off 

3. When people ask you what classes you are taking and you realize you have no idea

4. When you realize summer vacation is actually over 

5. When you have to unpack all your boxes in your dorm 

6. When you have an apartment and realize that you have to cook for yourself and don’t know how to use anything

7. When you get to your first day of class and your professor asks you to hand in your first assignment

8. When you realized you left something at home and will have to wait until Thanksgiving Break to get it

9. When you realized you only bought clothes and not school supplies

10. When you see your friends again and realize you are still going to have a great semester

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.