Top 5 Must Have Shoes for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Summer is quickly coming to an end, meaning it’s time for us to stow away our beloved flip flops and sparkly gladiators in exchange for our leather boots and L.L. Bean slippers. With this upcoming change in season also comes a change in fall shoe trends! In order to make sure all of our Bentley Collegiette’s are ready for apple picking and chilly football games, below I have the top 5 must have shoe picks for the fall that are ideal for every occasion!

5. Military Boots

These boots were super popular last year and are making an even stronger comeback this year, so make sure you grab a pair! They look great with your favorite oversized sweater and leggings as well as leather paneled pants paired with a button-down dress shirt.

4. Chunky heel sandals

Time to take dressy casual to a whole new level with these awesome shoes! Sandals with chunky heels not only look great with high-waisted pants, but with maxi skirts as well. 

3. Flats

Flats without a question are always a fashion staple for the fall. They’re easy to slip on when you’re running late for that 8:30 a.m. class in Jennison, or when you want to dazzle up an outfit for a nice afternoon in the city. Here a few ballet flats and loafers that will spice up your look. 

2. Patent Pointy Heels

Once the weather starts getting colder I doubt you’re going to want to stop wearing those open-toed heels you bought in the summer. Pointy heels are classy and can go with almost everything! One pair will change your life forever; I know it changed mine!

1.    Oxfords

Every girl should have a pair of oxfords! The classic shoe is versatile in the way that it looks adorable paired with everything from a dress and statement necklace to your favorite boyfriend jeans and white v-neck. 

Photo Credits: 

http://www.lulus.com/products/restricted-bedford-black-herringbone-oxfor…

20 years old. Junior at Bentley University. Accounting Major, Sociology Minor. I like to shop, eat, travel, and read. :)