Top 5 Buzzfeed Articles of the Week: Part 2!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

We are back with some of my favorite Buzzfeed articles of this week.

1)    23 Pictures You Should Never SnapChat

We all do it. We snap the most insane pictures of ourselves because we know that it will automatically delete itself in a few seconds. Yet, why don’t we realize that those people we send our snap to can take a picture of our ridiculousness? Sometimes those 6 seconds are just 6 seconds too long, and this article features some snaps that are just quite unfortunate.

[pagebreak]

2)    20 Things That Will Make You Say NOOOOOOO!

GIFS are awesome – short clips of videos that are usually placed to funny quotes or sayings. Yet, these 20 GIFS are just placed to the word, “NO!” Look, you’ll see!

[pagebreak]

3)    37 People Who Are Worse At Cooking Than You

You burn some popcorn, your microwavable pizza or you just made the grossest chicken dish possibly known to mankind. Well, did you know that there are others out there that might possibly be even worse than you are at cooking? I mean they put in serious effort to cook that pasta, but seriously dude?

[pagebreak]

4)    Japanese Boy And His French Bulldog Are The World’s Cutest Friends Ever

There are many things in this world that I love, but when babies and puppies are playing together, it is not only epically adorable but my heart explodes with love and a smile crosses my face to the point where it hurts after a while. Tasuki and his favorite French bulldog Muu are best friends, and I am just putting this out there: I would not mind being their third wheel. Hopefully this makes your Valentine’s Day blues a little less sucky.

[pagebreak]

5)    The Typical Day of A Teenage Girl In The Late 90’s

So I am assuming that by now you have come to realize I love to end on a 90’s note. I miss being a kid in the 90’s! It was filled with the music of NOW CD’s, debating about NYSNC and Backstreet Boys and wearing enough glitter to be called a vampire in sunlight. Although I wasn’t a teenager in the 90’s, I always would ponder, with my Discman by my side, what it would have been like. See this Buzzfeed article to reminisce about a typical day for a teenage girl in the 90’s. 

Senior at Bentley University. Social Media Co-Chair and Writer. Marketing Major with a focus in Advertising. Intense love for commercials and clothes
Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.