This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Makeup is always fun to try and experiment with, but many high-end brands are expensive to keep repurchasing. There are many drugstore products that are similar and, in many cases, just as effective as high-end options. However, they come at a much lower price point. Here are my current favorites that I’ll be using for my makeup look this Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday season! 

Face: 

Cheeks: 

Eyes: 

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!