Teen Vogue Trunk Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Get excited collegiettes- Her Campus Bentley has some big news! Teen Vogue has paired up with Her Campus branches all over the country to send us awesome trunks filled with freebies from fashion, beauty, hair care and other brands to create one of the biggest back-to-school social media events ever. The giveaways include items by top brands like Nasty Gal, Maybelline, Garnier, H&M and tons of other

On top of all these freebies, collegiettes will also have the chance to win a spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion U this October. The winner will be selected from everyone who use the event’s hashtag, #BTSS (Back-to-School Saturday) and who promotes the event best on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). This is an exciting chance to put your social media skills to the test and also get some awesome free stuff.

We’ll be hosting the trunk show this Wednesday, September 18th at 6:30pm on campus to give out all these free goodies. However, it is a limited event so if you want to go get in touch with a Her Campus staff member for more details. We hope to see you there!

Jessica is a senior at Bentley University majoring in Marketing and minoring in Computer Science. She is the co-president and editor-in-chief of the Her Campus Bentley branch and loves anything and everything Her Campus! In her spare time she enjoys reading and writing about pretty much everything.
Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).