Surviving Finals is a Breeze, Thanks to Her Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of year again– finals season! It’s finally warming up outside and all we want to do is spend the day on the Green Space, but sadly there’s still work to be done. 

To help us get through it all, Her Campus and some of their fabulous sponsors sent us a Finals Survival Kit! The box came loaded with goodies from Chipotle, popchips, and LUNA.

• Chipotle sent BOGO burrito cards to fuel our study-induced hunger (and let’s be real, addiction to all things Chipotle)
  • popchips gave bags of their original potato chips. If you haven’t tried these yet, you’re missing out! They have all the deliciousness of potato chips but none of the guilt, perfect for bikini season.
  • LUNA sent an assortment of mini LUNA bars in all kinds of delicious flavors, from s’mores to chocolate dipped coconut.

We are so grateful to our sponsors for the delicious snacks, and to Her Campus Nationals for hooking us up! Good luck with all of your finals, collegiettes!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).