Survive Finals Week with Garnier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hey Bentley collegiettes! The holidays have come a little early this year thanks to Garnier. They’ve given us 200 free samples of their Volume Extend shampoo and conditioner. This ultra-light cleansing formula strengthens and thickens hair for long-lasting fullness and body. It’s infused with natural fruit fibers, papaya, and cucumber extract, leaving your hair smelling fresh.

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

So take care of yourselves during finals, collegiettes and pick up a sample on campus through finals week. Best of luck with your exams and projects!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).