This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This past Thursday, Bentley held another round of the highly coveted annual Super Bingo. This year, the theme was Superhero and was held in the Dana Center. The first 150 students that brought a canned good got to receive an extra board. If you dressed up as a superhero, you also got to be entered in a raffle to win a prize of 2 second row seats to see the Bruins.

Some of the amazing prizes you could’ve won were:

• 2 Tickets to go see Billie Eilish
  • An iPhone and Airpods
  • A Netflix subscription pack with a weighted blanket 
  • Xbox 
  • A walking tour of Boston and a culinary class (so you can cook things other than ramen)
  • 2 Celtics Tickets

All around it was a really fun event with crazy big prizes, so if you didn’t get a chance to go this year, definitely try to make it next year. A special thanks to the Campus Activities Board for putting it on every year and always offering such great prizes!

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.