This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

That’s right collegiettes- it’s that time of year again! You can put the boots away and pull out the flip-flops! A major trend that is currently going on for Flip- Flop style is neutral colors. Whether it is silver, gold, or black, these types of neutral colors are hot on the market. Also, incorporating a metallic color into a Flip- Flop or sandal is very big right now. These styles are everywhere on Bentley’s campus as we finish up the school year!

I spotted Her Campus member Emmy Manoonpol wearing this adorable sandal and had her take if off for a great close-up picture. As you can see, it is completely on-trend with the neutral color theme and a touch of metallic on the outer heel. She told me she can wear this shoe with almost any outfit because it’s so versatile. Another trend with Flip-Flops is a strap around your ankle. This gives your shoe a very chic look and gives you extra support. If you are looking for a comfortable shoe that goes with almost everything, follow Emmy’s style and check out shoes like this!

Molly Brennan, another member of Bentley’s Her Campus chapter, was seen walking around campus in these adorable shoes. Not only do they follow the trend with the neutral color scheme, but how cute is that bow? Pairing this with a simpler outfit or a summer dress can make all of the difference in an outfit. The collegiette said these shoes were so comfortable and she recommends all girls to get a sandal like this one!

This may not come to a surprise to any of you, but of course, Jack Rogers are in style and a major Flip- Flop trend for this summer. I have seen almost every girls on my campus with a pair of these shoes! Though they are on the pricier side, treating yourself to one pair is DEFINITLEY worth the money. Not only are they super comfortable, but they will last you for years so you will be getting your money’s worth from them. Personally, I have a silver metallic pair that are pictured above and where them almost every day. My roommate has a gold metallic pair and she also wears her all of the time.

I hope after reading this article you collegiettes are more aware of the trendy flip- flop styles that are in style and you go out and buy yourself a nice pair. Also, it wouldn’t hurt to treat yourself to a nice pedicure to compliment your new shoes!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).