Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week: Videos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! This week’s Pinterest Picks article is full of my favorite videos shared on Pinterest. Is there one you think I missed? Let me know in the comment section below!

First up this week is “One Direction Cup Song Mashup- What Makes You Beautiful/One Thing/Kiss You”. I know I can’t deny how much I like One Direction and their songs combined with the cup song from “Pitch Perfect” makes for a great mashup.

[pagebreak]

Next is an amazing find- “Friends Bloopers 1994-2004”. This video is over an hour of 10 years of Friends outtakes. I still don’t know how they got through some of the episodes!

[pagebreak]

Have you watched the Bad Lip Reading videos yet? The Hunger Games one is my absolute favorite! I also found the Bad Lip Reading of the NFL hysterical.

[pagebreak]

What better way to laugh than Ellen videos. My roommates and I have watched every one of her “You Posted That on Facebook?” videos. These pictures are funny, but Ellen’s commentary and the audience’s reaction makes the whole segement!

[pagebreak]

Now, we all know we can’t help but finish “In West Philidelphia born and raised…” and neither can Will Smith! Check out his performance of the hit theme song on a BBC talk show!

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University