Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks Of The Week: Holiday Gift Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy holidays, collegiettes! If you are feeling like the Someecard below, this week’s article is perfect for you. In this edition of my Pinterest Picks, I have compiled my favorite gifting Pins. From tech gifts to gifts you never knew you needed, there is something for everyone and for every budget. Happy shopping! 

[pagebreak]

To start, consult this list of over 75 Gift Ideas Under $30 from the bloggers at Moms Have Questions Too. These ladies have compiled a list of small gifts that will bring big smiles this gifting season. This list is broken down by person and is full of creative gift ideas. Which idea is your favorite, collegiettes? 

[pagebreak]

These next gifts are the gifts you may not think of. Buzzfeed shared their list of Party Products You Didn’t Know You Needed. These products would be great for any party animal on your shopping list or for any gag-gift. Everyone needs a shower koosie, right?

Someecards gifts bring a laugh to your holidays. Through the site, you can order anything from greeting cards to t-shirts with your favorite Someecards printed on them. I love the mugs. They would make perfect gifts for roommates—everyone could get the one that matches their personality!  

[pagebreak]

These next gifts are perfect for anyone on your list. The Cable Clips from Infmetry are a great stocking stuffer. These little clips sick to any surface and hold onto your tech cables so they stay in place when they are not plugged in. The best part? These clips are only $2.50 for a set of 6!

Brookstone brings us their PowerCup— a DC to AC Power Inverter. This cup-shaped device instantly equips any vehicle with two AC outlets and a USB charging port. This is a perfect gift for any traveler at only $39.99.

Engadget released their iShower water-resistant speaker system. You can connect up to 5 devices via Bluetooth to the speaker which will allow for 15 hours of listening with each set of batteries.

These portable iPhone chargers have been featured in my Pinterest Picks before, but they are perfect for a holiday gift, so I brought them back again! These chargers from Uncommon Goods are only $35.00 and will give an additional 3 hours of battery life to your devices. Great for anyone on the go!

[pagebreak]

Need some inspiration for perfect all-in-1 gifts? Check out Tip Junkie’s 37 Recipes for Gifts in a Jar. From edible treats to plants and centerpieces, there is a jar gift for everyone!

For wrapping ideas, Older and Wisor shares 50 ways to be creative. I love the sheet music paper and the map cutouts! 

[pagebreak]

Making yummy homemade treats this year? Afraid you will never see your containers again? Take some inspiration from Nothing But Country and Tutto Bella on how to create easy and adorable treat displays.

The cupcake carriers are perfect for smaller, one-person treats. They allow you to customize each package with different colors or flavors, and they make eating cupcakes a breeze. You could also try this with cookies, brownies or a layered dessert.

Bringing a dish to someone’s gathering? Try this mint serving tray! Position the mints anyway you wish on a lined cookie sheet and bake. You have a quick and easy platter to bring your goodies on that you don’t have to worry about bringing home! 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates.