Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes and welcome to spring! This weekend was beautiful and has me so excited for the warmer weather to come. Hope you are catching some rays while reading this week’s Pinterest Picks!

First up this week is Café Rio Shredded Chicken from The Recipe Critic. Now, there is something you need to know about me. Café Rio is my homeland. The options are endless, the homemade tortillas are warm and crispy, and please don’t get me started on the tomatillo ranch because as Guy Fieri would say “I would eat it on a flip flop.” Finding this copycat recipe means I can indulge in Boston and not have to wait until returning to Colorado for delicious Mexican food.

[pagebreak]

Next up is this Artwork Display idea from Little Moth. Although pinned as a way to display multiple pieces of children’s artwork at once, this would be a great way to present any treasured memories. Pictures, game tickets, recipe cards, love notes, you name it!

[pagebreak]

With Easter coming up quickly, I need a theme-dessert to bring to my family’s gathering. Enter Peppermint Crunch Bites from Kleinworth Co. Originally created for the Christmas season, with an easy ingredient substitution this becomes the perfect Easter dessert. I would keep the Captain Crunch, marshmallows and white chocolate, but instead of the peppermint bark I would use Cadbury Mini-Eggs or Pastel M&Ms.  

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University