Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! Welcome back to Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week. This week is all about snacks, gifts, and a fun workout to jump-start your exercise routine.

First up are these amazing Healthy Homemade Mango Fruit Roll-Ups from Just a Taste. These roll-ups are made from 100% fruit and do not require a dehydrator so they are easy to make! All you need for this snack is a food-processor/blender and a cookie sheet. There are even video instructions!

[pagebreak]

For anyone who knows me (or has seen my Pinterest profile), they know that I love monograms. So naturally, I was instantly drawn to this Monogram Return Address Stamp from VinoBackyardDesigns on Etsy. This stamp is perfect for personal use, but would also make a very cute gift—especially for newlyweds!

[pagebreak]

Looking for a unique snack? Try these bacon cinnamon rolls from gimmesomeoven on Tablespoon. These look so delicious and could not be easier to make. Simply purchase a pack of pre-made cinnamon rolls and your favorite bacon. Unroll the rolls, add a slice of bacon and roll it back up. Bake them according to the instructions on the package and ta-da! Bacon. Cinnamon. Rolls.

[pagebreak]

Are you as bored at the gym as I am? I’m trying to keep motivated, but some days it’s really hard. However, Cassey Ho makes working out—dare I say—fun. She is energetic and bubbly and constantly keeps you smiling. Her Elegant Legs Elliptical workout is perfect for cardio days. 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University