Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! I don’t know about you, but I am getting tired of the same-old, same-old food each week. Luckily, this week’s pins are all about re-vamping some of your favorite dorm-room foods!

First up this week is breakfast. Key Ingredient shares a recipe for Breakfast Grilled Cheese. This is a great new way to use frozen waffles. By adding your favorite jam and some sweetened cream cheese, you have a delicious new way to eat a breakfast favorite.

[pagebreak]

Up next is Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders from Just a Taste. This recipe puts a spin on two snacks: chicken tenders and cheese crackers. By using crushed cheese crackers (whichever brand is your favorite!) to coat the chicken, you have a crunchy new way to enjoy a classic dish. The Dijon gives this recipe an added kick!

[pagebreak]

This next dish from Just a Pinch is a great addition to any movie night with your roommates! Pull-Apart Pizza is an easy and quick way to please a crowd. Not only is this recipe completely customizable, but it will save you money on delivery!

[pagebreak]

Speaking of pizza, Table for Two shares a recipe for Mushroom Pizza Caps—a twist on the traditional single-serve pizza. Not only is this a delicious way to eat pizza, but it’s also a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your dinner!

[pagebreak]

Lastly, is this recipe for 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies from Cookies and Cups. This is a twist on the usual pumpkin recipes of fall. The best part? The recipe only calls for brownie mix and a can of pumpkin puree! 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University