Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! I am so happy that Simone will be writing Pinterest Picks, but I just couldn’t stay away! I will be back randomly to share my favorite Pinterest finds with you all. Have something you love that I didn’t include? Send me the link in the comments below!

First up this week is Buzzfeed’s “Actors that Should Play Disney Princes in Real Life.” Now, this doesn’t need much of an introduction, but I have to say, some of these are spot on! Eric Bomber as Prince Eric? Absolutely. Alex Pettyfer as John Smith? Swoon. And who can deny Ryan Reynolds as Prince Phillip? Not me. Which celebrity crush/Disney prince pairing is your favorite?

[pagebreak]

Next are these Preppy Printable Binder Covers from Jessica Marie Design. I recently needed fun binder covers for an organizational project at work and these Lilly-inspired covers were perfect. They print beautifully and are so easy to personalize (quick tip: when typing in your monogram the two outside letters are lowercase and the inside letter is uppercase to make the script line up correctly). The best part? These covers are front and back!

[pagebreak]

Caramel Apple Cider. Vanilla Lime. Lavender Lemon. All Diamond Candles. Yes, I said Diamond Candles. Diamond Candles is a company that produces soy candles with a surprise inside: a ring with a price tag of $10, $100, $1,000 or $5,000. These candles would make a great gift because they smell amazing and they’re exciting to burn. Did I mention they’re only $24.95?

[pagebreak]

What happens when strangers encounter a ball pit in the middle of a busy street? They get in! SoulPancake shared this video of what can happen when people step out of their comfort zone. By sitting in the ball pit for just a few minutes, these strangers ask questions and get to know one another on more than just a surface level.

[pagebreak]

Nothing says fall like apple pie, right? This next pin puts a spin on the traditional treat we all love. The Berry shares a picture-only recipe that has the apple be the filling and the pie plate! By carefully hollowing out the apple and using the inside as the filling, you can then cover the opening with pie crust strips, bake and poof! single-serving apple pie! Now you know what to do with the 10lbs. of apples you picked this weekend (with a PSL in hand, of course). 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University