This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With Spring Day just around the corner, most of us are beginning to think about what we’re going to be wearing. While this isn’t a huge day fashion-wise, we can’t deny the large number of pictures that will surely be taken come April 27th. We all want to look cute when we look back on this fun day! To help out my fellow collegiettes, enjoy some of my favorite Spring Day outfit options from last year. Hopefully, they’ll give you advice for what to wear this year!

Group Costumes

Many groups on campus love showing their unity and opt for matching outfits for Spring Day. Most sororities and fraternities get clever shirts for their members to wear, and some of the campus’s club sports teams participate as well. Below, Meg Foster, Stephanie Tarpey, and Emily Hodgkins, ’16, show off the Women’s Bentley Ultimate Society’s spring day pinnies. While it’s best to be careful using profanities on t-shirts, we love the clever Frisbee pun!

Casual Clothes

Though some groups do chose to match on Spring Day, many see the day as a perfect opportunity to wear whatever they’d like! Spring Day is usually one of the first summery days of the year, and it’s a great time to break out those tank tops and shorts. Deeksha Lal, ’16, looks adorable in her blue tank top and red shorts. She could even make this outfit work for this year’s Star Spangled Spring Day theme.

Sunglasses

No matter what you wear on Spring Day, one piece of your outfit is a must have- sunglasses! Students spend most of the day outside, and it’s important to protect your eyes against the blossoming summer sun. Kerri Fitzgerald and Amanda Cooke, ’16, show off their awesome black and colored shades that helped them through last year’s Spring Day. Their favorite part about these great sunglasses? Bentley gave them out for free!

What will you be wearing for this year’s Spring Day? Tell us in the comments below!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).