This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As the semester starts to wind down and the snow begins to melt, Spring Day is quickly approaching. This past Friday, CAB revealed that this year’s performer is Jason Derulo. It was also revealed that the theme for the day is tropical, so break out your sunglasses and beachwear! Here are some ideas of what to wear for the big day:

This super cute and tropical tank dress is only $19.80 at Forever21. It can be paired with a cream cardigan and a pair of white converse!

Another option is these high-waisted denim shorts! They’re a little bit more subtle but still stick to the tropical theme, they also can be ordered for only $22.99 at Charlotte Russe.

Another steal from Forever21 is the flowy crop top at only $12.90! This top can be paired with shorts or jeans and will add a tropical feel to any outfit.

Now we can’t forget about accessories! Add a pop of color to your tropical outfit with this adorable and super simple headband. You can find this headband and many like it at JLeeJewels on Etsy for only $10!