Simone’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hi everyone! My name is Simone Burgard and I will be taking over Pinterest Picks of the Week from Stephanie! I’m really excited to share with all of you my favorite pins.

First up, we have a quote that is a great reminder for all of us when we’re kicking off the fall semester! Here, Julia Child truly captures the essence of happiness. Do what you love and stick with it! Whether it’s at your job, what you’re majoring in, or even who you’re spending your time with. Find your passion and focus on what gives you that feeling of accomplishment and joy!

[pagebreak]

During the cold season, we all crave those fatty foods. There’s Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and every other holiday is just around the corner. They give us the perfect excuse to eat excessive amounts of food and lounge on the couch. Here’s a little motivation for when you’re feeling lazy and you just need that extra push to get up and exercise.

Stay tuned for next week’s picks!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).