Simone’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hello and happy finals week collegiettes! This was our last weekend before finals began and I hope you all made the most out of it! To help you through these next two weeks of hell, here are some pins that I know most of you will relate to. Don’t forget; Christmas and the New Year are just around the corner so we have something to look forward to!

This meme is a spot-on depiction of how we all feel around this time. I know it’s going to be a week of absolute panic and cramming, but we have so much to look forward to after!

[pagebreak]

After finals, we’ll have so much time to decorate for Christmas with cute ideas like these homemade ornaments! Just buy some foam balls, glitter, and glue on a cupcake wrapper to the bottom to make adorable and festive ornaments!

[pagebreak]

Pick up some festive earrings to make any holiday more delightful!

[pagebreak]

Don’t forget to start putting your outfit together to wow your friends and family at that notorious and cliché New Year’s Eve party!

[pagebreak]

And of course…a finals meme is a must!

Best of luck collegiettes!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).