diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Rings to Rock this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

One of my favorite fashion accessories is a great every-day ring. I rarely take off any of the six rings I wear on a daily basis. They’re simple, easy to wear, and they go with every outfit! This past week I went around campus and found these cool rings!

Chain Ring

I ordered this ring off Etsy last year and it is by far my favorite and most complimented ring! It’s very small and delicate but also stands out among my other rings.

Peace Sign Ring

Owned by: Tori DeVivo, sophomore

This ring is cool! It’s very simple and I like how the peace sign isn’t made to look too perfect – the overlapping edges and warped metal look gives the ring character.

[pagebreak]

Metal Band Ring

Owned by: Julia Paradis, sophomore

This ring combines the delicacy of thin metal with a structure that exemplifies the ring as anything but flimsy. This quirky ring brings charm to any outfit and is a great accessory to have!

Rose Ring

My roommates bought me this ring this past weekend for my birthday and I absolutely love it! It’s simple but elegant and it definitely fits in with my other silver rings. Although not very decorative, I consider it my own little statement piece.

[pagebreak]

The Classic Claddagh

Owned by: Stephanie Tarpey, sophomore

This ring is a must-have staple for anyone of Irish decent. Not only is it a sign of your heritage, but it also doubles as a relationship meter – depending on which hand you wear it on and which way it faces, you can tell if someone is single, taken, engaged, or married. Pretty cool for a ring!

Bentley Class of 2016Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Hodgkins12
Bentley University