Red Velvet Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Alex Frank / Spoon

Restaurant Review: Twist Bakery & Cafe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Located 20 minutes from Bentley’s campus in Burlington, MA, Twist Bakery & Café is a spot you must visit. Their menu consists of a wide variety of baked goods, breakfast items, sandwiches, salads, and much more. What’s even better is that they are a gluten, peanut, and tree nut free facility, so it is a safe place for people with allergies! They have plenty of vegan and vegetarian options as well. Twist Bakery & Café prides themselves on only using fresh, quality ingredients and avoids unhealthy additives like high fructose corn syrup. My friends and I have become regulars, and we would definitely recommend you try the pumpkin bread or the breakfast sandwich on homemade bread!

Images: 1 / 2

Lily Buhler

Bentley '22

I am a Junior at Bentley University majoring in Management with a Concentration in HR. During my free time you can catch me reading a book, watching TV, or spending time with my friends and family!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.