Guac
Guac
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Life > Experiences

Restaurant Review: Condesa Watertown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Fun fact: I LOVE Mexican food! Recently, I went to a Mexican restaurant with a girl in my sorority and I fell in love. I am gluten-free, and this place has so many allergy-friendly options. They have delicious, freshly made guacamole with warm tortilla chips as an appetizer. You can also order a “salsa sampler” to have with chips to try many different and cool salsas. I got the chicken tacos and they were fantastic. They use a soft shell for their tacos and also cover them with a delicious avocado sauce. My friend got warm queso with chips as an appetizer, and we literally could have consumed their entire supply. She also got their main burrito which was HUGE and covered in a few spicy sauces. We are both over 21, and got the best watermelon margarita which also included blood orange and lime flavors. They rimmed this sweet, pink drink with sugar instead of the traditional salt rim, which gave it a unique touch. Overall, I am so excited that I found my new favorite place to eat, and I already have plans to go back next weekend!

Want to try it yourself?

Condesa Restaurante Mexicano

80 Arsenal Yards Blvd, Watertown, MA

I am a senior at Bentley University studying Corporate Finance and Accounting. I am a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority and campus correspondent for Bentley's chapter of HerCampus. I also work as an intern at an accounting firm! When I’m not writing articles for HerCampus, you can find me in line at Dunkin’.