Hawaii Acai Bowl Smoothie Food Yummy Fruit Colorful 2
Tessa Pesicka / Her Campus

Restaurant Recommendations: Playa Bowls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Do you love açaí bowls? What about summer? Playa Bowls is your “slice of summer, anytime.” Originating in Belmar, New Jersey, Playa Bowls has taken the east coast by storm. From South Florida all the way to its newest location in Brighton, Massachusetts, this smoothie bowl place welcomes all while keeping sustainability in mind.     

Playa Bowls uses fresh, high-quality ingredients. You have the choice of açaí, pitaya, coconut, green, chia, banana, and oatmeal bowls! Toppings include coconut, fresh fruit, honey drizzle, peanut butter, Nutella, and much more. These will be sure to fill you up – they have bowls for all types of taste palates. Plant-based, healthy, and delicious?!?! Count me in!  

Go with friends for the optimal picture of your bowls! It’s like ice cream but healthier!

https://www.boozyburbs.com/2018/09/20/playa-bowls-coming-soon-to-englewood/

1 / 2 / 3

Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!       
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.