Kayla Bacon-Outdoor Retreat
Kayla Bacon-Outdoor Retreat
Kayla Bacon / Her Campus
Life > Experiences

Rating the Food Stations at the 921

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This is my take on the dining hall at Bentley which, contrary to popular belief, is actually pretty good. You are welcome to disagree with any of these – a lot of my friends do – but here’s what I think…

1. Omelet Station 10/10: This is by far the best thing in the dining hall. That man is a genius.
  2. Simple servings 7/10: Honestly, they normally have quality meat and vegetable options
  3. Salad Bar 7/10: Pretty solid, nothing too special but always does the job
  4. Dessert 9/10: I LOVE the ice cream and M&M cookies, but it always hits
  5. Pizza 6/10: Hard to mess up pizza, sometimes they do but they almost always get it right
  6. Pasta 7/10: Not the biggest pasta fan but it’s pretty good
  7. Breakfast grill 4.5/10: not a fan unless they have the Vanilla Belgium waffles
  8. Grill 6/10: Pretty average burgers and veggies, sometimes they have chicken nuggets and that can make your day
  9. Vegan 5/10: Some people like it, the tofu is sometimes pretty good
  10. Fruit and yogurt 8/10: The pineapple from here is so good, but I’d love to see some berries
  11. Burrito station/Sandwich station/B Fresh: Sorry to disappoint, I have not tried either, BUT I have heard great things
Taylor White

Bentley '26

Hi everyone, my name's Taylor and I'm a sophomore at Bentley University majoring in Finance and an interest in minoring in Sustainability! I am originally from Canada but grew up on a tiny island called Bermuda which I now call home. I love swimming, the environment, my family and anything to do with music!