Rachel’s Top 5 BuzzFeed Posts This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

1. “Miss New Booty” + “Under The Sea” = Flawless Mash Up

When Bubba Sparxxx and The Little Mermaid combine with one another, the result is epic. Maybe Ariel the Mermaid was Miss New Booty all along?

[pagebreak]

2. The 18 Sassiest Things Ever Said By Angelica On “Rugrats”

Rugrats was one of my all-time favorite shows when I was little, and I especially love Angelica. She had a way of being so mean that it was not only funny, but I also wanted to recreate it in my own life. I was the mean girl on the playground.

[pagebreak]

3. 15 Things That Happened 15 Years Ago

Personally, 15 years ago I was 6. Therefore my priorities rested in the amount of stickers I could collect for my book, listening to Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys all while playing with my Barbie. See what happened 15 years ago and see immediately how old you feel.

[pagebreak]

4. 5 Fabulous Popcorn Recipes For An Oscars Party

Popcorn is a great snack, you can have 2 cups of it and barely have had consumed 100 calories. Now mix that popcorn with chocolate or parmesan-garlic and you have gourmet yumminess. See some great mixes you can make for the Oscars this weekend or right now for a 4:00 snack.

[pagebreak]

5. The Disney Prince Hotness Ranking

I don’t know about you, but when I was just a little munchkin, I thought I would meet my Prince Charming who would sweep me off my feet, look like perfection and save me from horrible mess I got myself into. Well, that has not happened yet, but as a typical girl, I shall wait for him to show up and place a glass slipper on my foot. Looking back at some of the Disney Prince’s there are some that stick out more than others and that can be called “certified hunks”, lets rank these charming gentleman. 

Senior at Bentley University. Social Media Co-Chair and Writer. Marketing Major with a focus in Advertising. Intense love for commercials and clothes
Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.