Rachel’s Top 5 BuzzFeed Posts This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Right before we get to go on spring break, we wanted to give you the best of the best on BuzzFeed. See some of the top posts on the site for this week!

1)    College: Expectations Vs. Reality

If you thought college was going to be all giggles with your awesome roommate, unlimited funds to buy all the drinks you could consume and dates every weekend, well then you are obviously wrong. But before we all went to our accredited universities we all had different ideas of what was to come, and soon found out how wrong we actually were.

[pagebreak]

2)    39 People Who Just Learned Gravity Is A B*itch

For those who know me, I am one of the least coordinated people you might ever meet. I fall, a lot. Gravity is not my friend and if Sir Isaac Newton was here today, I would beg for him to find me a remedy.

3)    The 35 Hardest Things About Taking A Picture On Picture Day

You know the day is coming. Yet, the second your mom woke you up the morning of picture day you remember that you have to actually look presentable. There is little time to shower, pick out a cute outfit, research of a good quote to go next to your name, comb you hair and eat breakfast so you only do a few of these tasks….and this is the result.

[pagebreak]

4)    25 Pictures That Prove Nobody Looks Cool Sneezing

It is flu season which means many people are coughing, sneezing, and looking ghostly and sickly. Although you may not be looking your best, you surely are not when you sneeze. Your face expands into a mutated mess. No matter what you do, definitely do not try to stop your sneeze, your body basically will convulse like these people in this BuzzFeed post. 

5)    25 Things You’ll Have To Explain To Your Kids One Day

It’s weird to think that our kids will never know what a landline phone is, or having a hostess ask you if you were going to be sitting in the smoking or nonsmoking section. This awesome article talks things we will eventually have to explain to our kids one day. 

Senior at Bentley University. Social Media Co-Chair and Writer. Marketing Major with a focus in Advertising. Intense love for commercials and clothes
Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.