This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

For those of you who don’t know what Puppy Bowl is, you have been missing out on the cutest part of Super Bowl Sunday. Created by Animal Planet, Puppy Bowl is an animal parody of the Super Bowl, where all of the dogs and cats featured in the show are either adoptable or have been adopted. Like the Super Bowl, the Puppy Bowl has 2 teams (Team Fluff vs. Team Ruff) of adorable puppies of all shapes and sizes, along with a purr-fect half time show and loveable cheerleaders. Here are some of the highlights of this year’s game:

The winner of this year’s Puppy Bowl is…TEAM FLUFF, with a score of 52 to 47.

Voted by the viewers, Bear from Team Fluff was the Bissell MVP (Most Valuable Pup) of the game. Bear is an American Staffordshire Terrier/Foxhound mix, and who couldn’t love that face?

The Underdog Award went to Mr. Wigglesworth from Team Ruff. Mr. Wigglesworth is a Shar-Pei who misunderstood the game, believing it to be naptime.

The Kitty Halftime Show featured this concerned looking cat.

These are definitely the cutest cheerleaders I’ve ever seen. There’s nothing better than little pigs, bunnies, and baby ducks.

Last year, the ref had a skunk as his assistant, but this year they decided to get an even “speedier” assistant.

To top it off, the National Anthem was played on keyboard by a chicken named Jokgu, who has appeared on America’s Got Talent.

Finally, here’s just some puppies working the field.

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.