Messy Makeup Table Flatlay
Messy Makeup Table Flatlay
Alanna Martine Kilkeary / Her Campus
Style > Beauty

Product Review: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer is one of my most used bronzers and comes at a reasonable price, available in the drugstore makeup section. I heard about this bronzer through makeup reviews as well as through advertisements and decided to try it, as there are not many bronzers that work for my skin tone. The formula of the bronzer is smooth and applies to the skin evenly and never looking patchy. The undertones of the bronzer are slightly warm but mostly neutral which makes it a universal shade which can be used as simply a bronzer, but also to contour. I have been using this bronzer almost every day to add natural color to my face and at times I use it as an eyeshadow in my crease and all over my eyelid. Overall, this product is a must have in my makeup routine and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural, everyday bronzer.  

Image: Physician’s Formula

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Loredana is a New York native taking on Boston! She is currently finishing up her last year at Bentley University studying Marketing with a minor in Computer Information Systems.