Style > Beauty

Product Review: Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Flawless Coverage Foundation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

I purchased this foundation early in the summer, and it has been my most used foundation since I first tried it. The foundation is lightweight but still has enough coverage for problematic skin. There is no overpowering smell and the shade range is very large, with a shade for everyone’s skin tone. The foundation has been compared many times to the It Cosmetics CC Cream, and though it does not have the same consistency or skincare elements, the price comparison makes it worth buying for everyday wear compared to the CC Cream. The foundation has a dewy finish but does not make you look too oily throughout the day. The foundation also includes SPF 50, which is helpful not only in the summer but all year round to help protect your face from sun exposure. There are also some elements to help protect from pollution and air contaminants, helpful especially for those living in cities where the air may not be of the best quality. Overall, this foundation would look great on all skin types and has the perfect amount of coverage for an everyday makeup look. 

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.