makeup
makeup
Sara Marsetti
Style > Beauty

Product Review: Fenty Beauty – Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

I bought this lip gloss on a whim after hearing many people on YouTube as well as some of my close friends rave about it, and the product lives up to the hype. The shade I own is Fenty Glow, which is a mix of nude, pink, and peach with shimmer running throughout it. Once it is on your lips it conforms to their natural color to enhance them while the shimmer adds some glam to your look. The shimmer is not over the top, though, and this gloss can be worn with a variety of makeup looks on a variety of skin tones. The formula is not too sticky which makes it a practical lip gloss for everyday wear, and it makes your lips look and feel both healthy and moisturized for an extended period of time. In my opinion, this lip gloss has one of the best formulas and it truly is universal, meant for everyone and wearable for every occasion. 

Images: 1

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.