This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

During the pandemic, I have not been wearing makeup frequently, and when I do I try to keep my routine as simple as possible. I have also been trying to use products that are cheaper than some of my high-end staples to save myself money when repurchasing them. When the ELF Camo CC Cream was released and many influencers compared it to the IT Cosmetics CC Cream, I knew I had to try it. After using it a few times, I can say that it has many similarities to the IT Cosmetics CC Cream and is only a fraction of the cost. It makes similar claims and has ingredients that are meant to benefit the skin as well as a sizable level of SPF to help protect the skin further. The finish is natural, and it wears for a few hours before needing any touch ups and it will most likely wear longer for those who have a dry skin type. The only downside is that it is a popular product currently and many shades have been completely sold out at stores I went to find it. And on the topic of shades, the range is named in a similar way to that of the IT Cosmetics shades and it seems to be lacking in providing a wide enough array of shades to satisfy all skin colors. If you are a fan of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream or are simply looking for a new face product to give you a natural and medium coverage without feeling too cakey, the ELF Camo CC Cream is a must try!!!

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!